Saturday 9 October 2010

Lost in this world

Here I'm beginning again this blog. Well it is about my life living in 3 different countries around the world.

First one - England - UK. I lived there 3 years, doing my Masters Degree in Media and Arts.

Second one - Netherlands also knowed by Holland. I lived there for 3 years, trying life.

Third one - China. Lived there for 4 years, working.

I have a flickr website that I can say it is my visual diary, it is interesting you check out when you read the blog can explain visually a lot about Im writing here.

FLICKR : http://www.flickr.com/photos/raquelrna/

These blog is to explaining for me and for you this time in my life = 10 years, outside my home country. Why I spend 10 years living outside Brazil?

Im sure for many different reasons, the first one is I'm utterly curious about this world and the variety of different cultures and different views about life.

For me make sense start my steps from the last ones to the first ones, does it make sense for you? I hope so

Last last step... I was living and work in China and I decided to have holidays, my brother was living in Australia, Melbourne and why not? Was summer, beaches, sounded so perfect to me!!

I went there to find out I have Multiple Sclerosis - MS, by the time I never heard about this disease, but the doctors at the hospital in Australia said strongly ; ' don't go back to China' and I suggested Brazil and they said 'Perfect'.

And 'Go back home' it is what I did, and here I'm now, not very happy by the way, but this is another story.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Raquel great to see you on the blogosphere! great to see proper blogs coming back in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Yeah it is true the concept of blog is becoming lost nowadays. Im trying to follow this concept.

    ReplyDelete