Monday 14 March 2011

Very Beginning of life in England

Well, better started from how I have the idea to go somewhere else.
It started when I was finishing my degree at UnB in Brasilia and I was research student in one project at the MA in Art and Technology of the Fine Arts Department, and I need to study deeply the Internet and it was in the beginning 0f the Internet around 1995, at least in Brazil, and I was completely enchanted by the new technology, how it could reduce long distant to a so close 'space'?

For me by the time, it opened a door to a new world, and I was completely up to explore it and I did and I plan to keep exploring it, it is magic for me.

So, I was finishing my degree in Fine Arts (believe me!) and I've realized that I do appreciate Arts, but what really attract me, it is another subject and I found out that is communication technologies, so I needed to find a way to study it without dissociate my degree background. I spent probably researching one year until I find the best way to study what I like, it is doing a MA, in case, by the time I found the best thing was go outside Brazil, explore the world, explore life, explore the new technology, the INTERNET.

No comments:

Post a Comment